Bismarck stretchable, non-binding upper shapes to the contours of the foot, enhancing comfort, and easing pressure on bunions, hammer-toes, as well as swollen feet. Bismarck stretchable shoes provide extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion is featured in every shoe:
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support (removable) and Arch Booster help relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- Wide toe-box alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes.
- Soft, padded fabric interior with no overlays eliminates irritation.
- Stretchable fabric upper conforms to the contours of your feet.
- Rubber outsole provides advanced grip.
Covered by Orthofeet 60-Day Comfort Guarantee