Stay comfortable, well supported and pain-free with Orthofeet Hunter men's black hiking boots.
Engineered with the most advanced footwear technology to provide excellent ankle stability and enhance comfort for sore feet and plantar fasciitis, while hiking on the trail or standing on your feet for long hours at work.
Upper Material: Waterproof, soft full-grain leather
Upper Lining: Smooth, polyester fabric with foam padding
Orthotic Insole: Anatomical arch support. Multi-layer cushioning foam. Removable.
Insole Top Cover: Moisture wicking polyester.
Sole: Cushioning EVA foam midsole. Rubber outsole.
Care: Wipe away dirt with wet cloth. Polish with shoe cream.
Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion is featured in every shoe:
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support (removable) and Arch Booster help relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- Wide toe-box alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes
- Soft, padded fabric interior with no overlays eliminates irritation
- Waterproof upper made of soft leather enhances comfort
- Cushioning sole with a mild Rocker adds spring to your step
- Rubber outsole provides advanced grip
Covered by Orthofeet 60-Day Comfort Guarantee