Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Tacoma men’s athletic diabetic shoes that are engineered with unique comfort features:
Anatomical orthotic insoles control overpronation, enhance comfort from heel to toe and ease stress on the joints of the foot, knees hips and lower back.
Lightweight ergonomic soles provide superior cushioning help propel foot forward with minimal joints motion and adds spring to your step.
Tacoma orthotic shoes offer the ideal footwear solution for sore feet and for those who suffer from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot pain, arthritis and diabetes.
Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion is featured in every shoe:
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support (removable) and Arch Booster help relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- Wide toe-box alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes
- Soft, padded fabric interior with no overlays eliminates irritation
- Stretchable knitted fabric upper forms to the contours of your feet
- Cushioning sole with a mild Rocker adds spring to your step
- Rubber outsole provides advanced grip
Covered by Orthofeet 60-Day Comfort Guarantee