Whether you're active or just spending long hours on your feet, Tahoe will deliver the utmost comfort and a pain free experience.
Fits a little short. Get a ½ size larger shoe if your shoe size falls between sizes.
The unique Tie-Less Lace System closure incorporates hidden tabs on either side of the shoe for easy on/off wear, eliminating the need to tie laces. Ideal for those who have difficulty bending down or tying laces, such as arthritis in the hands.
Upper Material: Breathable fabric with polyurethane trim
Interior Lining: Smooth, seam free polyester fabric
Insole: Anatomical Arch Support. Multi-layer cushioning EVA
Insole Top Cover: Moisture wicking polyester top cover
Sole: Cushioning EVA foam midsole, rubber outsole
Care: Clean with small amount of mild soap & water on washcloth. Air Dry. Do not machine wash.
Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion is featured in every shoe:
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support (removable) and Arch Booster help relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- Wide toe-box alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes
- Tie-Less Lacing System eliminates the need to tie laces
- Cushioning sole with a mild Rocker adds spring to your step
- Soft, padded fabric interior with no overlays eliminates irritation
- Microfiber and fabric upper offers comfort and breathability
- Rubber outsole provides advanced grip
Covered by Orthofeet 60-Day Comfort Guarantee