Laguna women’s closed toe sandals are made from stretchable knitted upper and are bio-mechanically engineered to enhance comfort and alleviate heel and foot pain.
Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support prevent the foot from rolling inwards, easing pain on the foot and heel, all the way up your knees, hips and lower back.
Lightweight cushioning soles with a mild Rocker design absorb impacts and soften every step, working wonders to improve the ease of walking.
Stretchable uppers with soft fabric lining and extra foam padding enhance comfort and protection.
Laguna women’s sandals are recommended for sore feet and for those who have bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, diabetes and neuropathy.
Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion is featured in every shoe:
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support (removable) and Arch Booster help relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- Wide toe-box alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes
- Cushioning sole with a mild Rocker adds spring to your step
- Soft, padded fabric interior with no overlays eliminates irritation
- Microfiber and fabric upper offers comfort and breathability
- Rubber outsole provides advanced grip
Covered by Orthofeet 60-Day Comfort Guarantee