Verve is the perfect sneaker for any foot shape! Designed with an innovative heel strap that allows you to adjust the grip around the heel to fit narrow heels, wide heels, and braces/AFOs.
Fit: These shoes fit a little short. Please order a half size larger shoe.
Love the look of a lace up shoe but don't like tying laces? The unique Tie-Less Lace System closure incorporates hidden tabs on either side of the shoe for easy on/off wear, eliminating the need to tie laces. Ideal for those who have difficulty bending down or tying laces, such as arthritis in the hands.
Upper Material: Breathable fabric with polyurethane trim
Upper Lining: Smooth, seam free polyester fabric
Insole Top Cover: Moisture wicking polyester top cover
Sole: EVA foam midsole, rubber outsole
Care: Clean with small amount of mild soap & water on washcloth. Air Dry. Do not machine wash.
Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion is featured in every shoe:
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support (removable) and Arch Booster help relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- Wide toe-box alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes
- Tie-Less Lacing System eliminates the need to tie laces
- Heel strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel
- Cushioning sole with a mild Rocker adds spring to your step
- Soft, padded fabric interior with no overlays eliminates irritation
- Microfiber and fabric upper offers comfort and breathability
- Rubber outsole provides advanced grip
Covered by Orthofeet 60-Day Comfort Guarantee